Ready for the rest of my life

Sunday, October 29, 2006

A day at the beach


Well now I feel like I'm really on vacation - we spent the afternoon relaxing at the beach in the hazy late October sun. It was the perfect temperature and I have never swam in water so warm. But I got black sand stuck all over my body like a second skin and I can't seem to get it all off. We went for Indian food for supper - I've had Greek, Indian and Western so far but not to much of the Taiwanese food - it looks kinda scary but I will take the plunge soon enough.
Anyway - this is really just and excuse to post some more pictures.

Andrea, pasty pale Dave and I at the beach. The other pic is of a wedding photo shoot - they wear 4 - 7 different dresses in different colors for the wedding and before hand they wear rented outfits from the photographer and go around doing these elborate photo shoots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home